What do I notice first about his photograph?
When i opened to the page he first thing that grabbed my attention was the picture of this God like figure that had been painted onto the bottom right of this wall.
Initial observations.
At first glance you see he writing on the wall,"When you take someones life you forfeit your own". Besides the quote itself what really got my attention wre the hand prints around the word "own". it drew my attention to the work. in the picture you also see alot of flowers and memorial objects infron fo the building next to what seems o me an orange cone. I think this cone marks the spor of where someones life was probably taken, hence the term on the wall.
Structure, point of view, metaphore in image.
I think the overall frontal view of the building makes it seem like we are actually there looking at it, adding a sort of fear in us. Like we can see that, its not in sum wierd arial angle or painting that we can't actually fo to and see it. and the use of red is very prominent. It stands out, red being the color for anger, hatred, blood, violence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't even notice the orange cone and hand prints. excellent observations, and you attached interesting meanings to them. What do you make of the painting on the bottom right side?
Post a Comment